Penn-Plax American Red Cross Dog Life Jacket is ideal for water activities. With a breathable soft underbelly and chest support, quick release buckle for simple removal and suspension grip handles for added support, comfort and convenience. Contains reflective strips for added visibility and a standard D ring for leash attachment. This is a flotation support device designed to aid in buoyancy and control of your dog while enjoying water related activities.
Always supervise your pets around water.
- Breathable soft underbelly and chest support
- Durable top handle allows you to pull your dog out of the water
- Quick release buckle
- Reflective threading for added visibility
- Officially licensed by the American Red Cross
- X-Small – for Dogs 7-16.5 lbs
- Small – for Dogs 16.5-22 lbs
- Medium – for Dogs 22-55 lbs
- Large – for Dogs 55-99 lbs
- X-Large – for Dogs 99+ lbs