Indigenous Dental Health Bones help clean teeth, freshen breath, and combat accumulation of plaque and tartar. These edible dental treats feature natural probiotics and are highly digestible, providing a healthy, satisfying, crunchy snack for all dog breeds and sizes.
- Edible dental treats for all dog breeds and sizes
- Plaque and tartar reduction system helps clean teeth and freshen breath
- Highly digestible with prebiotics and Omegas 3 and 6 from salmon oil
- Made with nutrient-rich North Atlantic sea kelp
- Grain-free, gluten-free and GMO-free
These dental health chew bones feature a unique shape that easily snaps in half to accommodate smaller breeds. Each treat is made with natural, nutrient-rich sea kelp harvested from the cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway to provide a tasty and highly digestible snack that your dog is sure to love!
Made in the USA with no China-sourced ingredients.
Dogs 10-25 lbs: 1/2 bone per day
Dogs 25-100+ lbs: 1 bone per day
Note: Not for puppies under 6 months or dogs weighing less than 10 lbs.
Ingredients: Dried Potato, Lamb Meal, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Sunflower Lecithin, Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil, Sorbic Acid (preservatives), Inulin.
Crude Protein (min) – 12.0%
Crude Fat (min) – 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max) – 3.0%
Moisture (max) – 16.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) – 0.2%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) – 0.8%