Obedience Course for Dogs – 6 months old and up
There is no standard curriculum with The Bark Academy. Class sizes are intentionally kept small in order to have more one on time with each participant. We move at a comfortable pace for all of the students and cover as much as possible during the six weeks. Your dog could graduate with far more than basic obedience skills!
This course will meet for weekly 1 hour classes over a 6-week period. Topics will include leash training, loose leash training, come, focus, sit, stay, down, leave it, chill, and much more. Solving some common behavior issues or problems will also be covered. This course is for dogs 6 months old and up.
Obedience Course for Dogs Features:
- Foundation and impulse control commands focusing heavily on manners for a well behaved dog both at home and away
- The price includes the entire 6-week Course
- FREE guidance and support for the lifetime of your dog via phone, text, email
- Membership in The Bark Academy Community Support Group
- Our QR Code Collar ID Tag to help bring your furry friend home if he or she gets lost is also included at no additional charge!
To register, fill out the Registration Form, then make a selection on the calendar, choose the number of dogs you are registering and click “submit”
**AGGRESSIVE DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN GROUP SESSIONS.**