Obedience Course for Puppies
This is not just a puppy kindergarten! It’s a real obedience course that focuses on teaching your beautiful baby manners for a well behaved dog both at home and away from home.
There is no standard curriculum with The Bark Academy. Class sizes are intentionally kept small in order to have more one on time with each participant. We move at a comfortable pace for all of the students and cover as much as possible during the six weeks. Your puppy could graduate with far more than basic obedience skills!
This course will meet for weekly 1 hour sessions over a 6-week period. Topics will include leash training, loose leash training, come, focus, sit, stay, down, leave it, chill, and much more. Solving some common behavior issues or problems will also be covered. This course is for puppies from 9 weeks up to 6 months old.
The methods used at The Bark Academy will teach your puppy to make their own decisions. There is no force involved. Your puppy will choose to do what you ask! What makes it even better, the entire process strengthens the bond you are currently forming with your puppy and encourages mutual trust.
The old school style of using intimidation and inducing fear is absolutely not allowed at The Bark Academy! Dogs have feelings too.
Puppy Obedience Training Highlights
- Teaches Foundation and impulse control commands
- Primarily focuses on manners for a well behaved dog both at home and away from home
- Price includes the entire 6-week Course
- FREE guidance and support for the lifetime of your dog via phone, text, and email
- Membership in The Bark Academy Community Support Group
- Our QR Code Collar ID Tag to help bring your dog home if he or she gets lost is also included at no additional charge!
**NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN GROUP SETTINGS.**